mercredi 19 octobre 2011

Experience no24.





















I did those drawing without goal. Just for fun. I drew with a fantastic pencil "Stabilo stylist"( one that I cut to have a beveled lead and a another normal) I used photoshop only for the color.

8 commentaires:

ACEVEE a dit…

cool

aisha a dit…

Saab 9-2x Turbo
These paintings are awesome! I really like these!

Antonin Herveet a dit…

rien de tel qu'un bon vieux stylo !

Misty Jo Marsden a dit…

You are sooooo talented! :D

Misty Jo Marsden a dit…

I don't know why it posted my comment 3 times... oh well! ;)

Kendra Melton a dit…

Your characters have so much life! Wonderful!

Jampix a dit…

You have a great blog! I've added you to my blog, I hope that's ok. :)

Megan a dit…

theese painting are great!




best regards from Salina - minijuegos